Fidias Foundation was established on November 8, 2010. It was registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country, number 290, by Order of March 1 of the Minister of Justice and Public Administrations of the Basque Government. It is a non-profit non-governmental organization. CIF G-95628608.
Registered Office and Tax Address CL/ Gabriel Aresti, 3-1 48940 Leioa (Bizkaia).
- To raise the self-esteem of the children and adolescents who participate in our projects.
- To create frameworks of coexistence among children and adolescents, their families, friends and teachers.
- Encourage good behavioral environments.
- Promote commitment, discipline and respect.
- To work on environmental, economic and social sustainability through the SDGs.
- Encourage self-awareness and emotion management.
- Work on assertiveness and social skills.
- Promote teamwork and conflict resolution.
- Develop empathy
- Encourage reading habits, the learning of different languages and cultures and, in general, to awaken artistic and cultural interests.
- Involve families in the educational process of their sons and daughters.
- AREAS OF ACTIVITY AND TARGET AUDIENCES
Our activity is divided into two services: School Accompaniment (academic and personal) for which we have the collaboration of volunteers between the ages of 16 and 21; and Socio-educational Leisure workshops.
We serve minors, between 6 and 18 years of age, at risk of social exclusion, referred directly by family or school counselors, social educators and basic social services.
- ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
Governing Body. The members of the Board of Trustees are: Ms. Isabel Pradas Capape (President), Ms. Maria Inmaculada Asteinza Vicario (Secretary), Ms. Pilar Declaux Oraa (Member) and Mr. Jose Manuel Asteinza Vicario (Member and Counsel).
Management team composed of thirteen people: project coordinator, psychosocial area manager, welcome and volunteer coordinator, school accompaniment coordinator, classroom caretaker, administrative and seven teachers of different disciplines (music, theater, dance, comic, karate, basketball and yoga).
The volunteer team is made up of 200 volunteers, mostly between 16 and 21 years of age.
- STRATEGIC PLAN
- REPORTS AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION